top of page

To enroll your child with us, please contact us to verify availability, then read the parent handbook and print & fill out the Child Enrollment Forms, including the contract and bring them in.  We also have them in the office if you would rather fill them in with us! 

If you are interested in working with us, please fill out and bring in the application below or email it to

ATTN: Director.

To apply for VPK or Childcare payment assistance, please click the ECS & VPK button to be directed to the correct website.

bottom of page